Thursday, August 12, 2010

Do you guys know that feeling you get when you see a scary movie (and I'm talking about a REALLY scary movie: like, one that you can't stop thinking about for the next couple of days) and it freaked you out so much that you're scared to go to sleep because you're afraid of what you're gonnna dream about? Well, I'm having that feeling right this second: but it's not because I just saw a Goosebumps Movie (not gonna lie-those are the scariest movies ever) it's because I went on my first Ghost Tour. I've never been on one before but I've seen ads and they seemed kinda cheesy but I figured, I'm in New Orleans- why not? Dear Lord, this city makes Goosebumps Movies look like "Playtime with Barney"! Every single building has like some sort of haunting to it: it's the creepiest thing ever! Ad our tour guide, unfortunely,looked a little creepy himself (little bit like Charles Manson)and had like this deep, throaty voice that just listening to him talk about the weather would give you the chills, let alone ghost stories. So for anyone that hasn't been on a ghost tour yet, let me explain to you what it was like. First everyone on the tour gathers around in a circle and the Charles Manson tour guide gives you a sticker and takes a head count in his creepy voice. Oh and by the way, the whole tour you're standing and walking around in the pitch black because the streets are lit up only by these spooky lanterns. So we start following the tour guide and he comes to his first house which is like this red brick apartment and we stand outside of it as he tells the story of this lady who died in the attic and now haunts the place. And after that he moves on and we visit, like, eleven buildings and everything is just a tad eerie as goes on and on in his creepy voice, but I wasn't really scared until we were about three houses from the end of the tour and we came up this huge, empty mansion and launchs into the scariest story I've ever heard in my whole entire life. I'm not going to go into details right now on this blog and make everyone pee their pants out of fear but if you really want to know the story, just google "The Lalaurie Mansion". You won't be able to sleep for a week. The house is for sale, too, if anyone's interested in moving (actually, Nicholas Cage owned the house before he went into his whole bankrupcy thing. It was bankrupcy, right?) Also, it wasn't just the story that scared me out of my mind, it was the house. Has anyone ever passed by or entered a house where they just got an overall creepy feeling? Almost like a pins and needles feeling in your limbs. Well, that feeling was pulsing through me when we came up to that house. I don't know what it was, but there were definitely creepy vibes coming from inside that house. And since it was a part vampire tour as well, the tour guide brought us to like two houses that were supposedly haunted by vampires, and I'd just like you to know that those houses have made me a true believer in vampires. Okay I have to stop writing about this because my arms are covered in goosebumps now and there's this really scary closet right across from me that's all dark and I kinda want to go to bed so I don't have to look at it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment