- 8 million singles sold
- 3 million copies of their debut album, "Up All Night" sold
- 1 million copies of their concert DVD "Up All Night: The Live Tour" sold
- their own television biography special, One Direction: A Year in the Making
- winnings of a BRIT Award for "What Makes You Beautiful", a NME award, two Kid's Choice Awards, and 3 Teen Choice Awards
- musical guests on Saturday Night Live
- Guest stars on iCarly (iGo One Direction) and Saturday Night Live
- 3 VMA nominations for "Best New Artist", "Best Pop Video" and "Most Share-Worthy Video" (in which they are currently beating Justin Bieber by 600,000 votes)
- 3 sold out arena tours from December 2011-September 2013 and a sold out show in Madison Square Garden this December
- a performance at the London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony to over 2 million
- already being #1 on the iTunes pre-order charts for their second album "Take Me Home" and the pre-order of their first single off that album, Live While We're Young
- an international, loyal fanbase known as "Directioners" whom they refer to as "our girls"
Link to my blog about One Direction in September 2011
One Direction's first studio album, "Up All Night"
The boys' second studio album, "Take Me Home" out November 13th
Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall in concert